Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Expanding Consensual Techs

I am approaching the one month mark for this blog and though I think that I have been doing well so far, I just want to do better. I will now be posting on consensualtechs.wordpress.com as an easy transition towards getting my actual website consensualtechs.com up and running, as of now that will be in addition to, and not a substitution for, this blogspot address. I have been using twitter to increase recognition of Consensual Techs' web presence and over the past four days I have averaged 100 new followers each day. I will continue to produce how-to material and get interviews with experts in their respective fields in an effort to acquire and maintain credibility for this brand.

In addition to what we are currently doing, you can look forward to new material including Convention coverage and the ability to hire our techs for anything from consulting, web design, social media marketing, custom built PC's and computer/laptop repair among others, just keep in mind that we are based in South Florida. Thank You to everyone for your early support and I will strive to continue to make technology easily accessible and understandable for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment