Sunday, June 1, 2014

Thank You For The Support, What's Next?

I have only worked on this blog for ten days now and I wasn't quite sure if I had anything worth saying, or anyone wanting to hear it. With over 200 pageviews, mine not being tracked, in a week I decided that I'm all in. I definitely need to thank Reddit's /r/dogecoin community and in particular user/aesarium for assisting not only creating the banner for this blog but also for creating this which allows for Dogecoin donations:
Now all I have to do is figure out how to add it to the blog. Here soon I will begin the process of getting consensualtechs.com up and running, so far the only thing operational about it is my e-mail address. I now have a twitter account @ConsensualTechs that I will be using for giveaways and contests. Feel free to message me here, via Twitter or e-mail at admin@consensualtechs.com if there is anything you would like to see featured on ConsensualTechs. I will be starting off the week tomorrow with a Q&A of Award Winning Adult Film director and Founder of Woodrocket.com Lee Roy Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment