Saturday, July 5, 2014

Technology Found in East Tennessee

The Knoxville technology scavenger hunt has come to its conclusion and I will be returning to South Florida today. While in East Tennessee this past two weeks I learned more about its technology scene than I knew in living here for almost a decade. Though it still remains my opinion that Knoxville would be better off abandoning the dream of being a city accepting its status as a quaint college town, I leave this time with more of an appreciation of Knoxville than I ever had before.

First I must say that it I was fortunate enough to interview one of the heads of the East Tennessee chapter of LOPSA, on Monday I will post his very informative Q&A. I also had a very good haul in my hobby of game collecting, I will go a little further into that in tomorrow’s previous week recap/next week preview.

All in all I must say that this trip was a success, beyond just the family aspect of it and the ability to get a vacation, much needed I may add. Rocky Top will always be home sweet home to my wife but earlier this week she told me she was homesick, she meant for Miami.



No comments:

Post a Comment