Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekly Recap: Finally Home Edition

Well, after deciding not to drive all of the way to South Florida last night, I stopped past the Florida State line and just got home roughly an hour ago. As I stated yesterday, I learned quite a bit about the technology offered in East Tennessee and tomorrow I will be posting a Q&A with one of the directors of LOPSA-ETENN. I am looking for ways to expand even further than I have thus far in less than two months, it's time for the .com to be up and running and hopefully this week I should have an announcement regarding that.

This week in addition to the LOPSA-ETENN Q&A, I will (hopefully) be unveiling the ConsensualTechs logo. I will also give a recap of East Tennessee's technology scene and discuss what could very well be Miami's biggest convention of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment